Thursday, October 27, 2016

Productive Weeks , Bolehla !

Assalamualaikum w.b.t , hope everyone in a good health :)



Its been 2 week I had already spent for my holiday ( 3 month ) so , 2 weeks over 3 months had passed and rasa rasanya it was quite productive weeks lah since I am not makan tidur makan tidur macam takde keje lain dah nak buat kan bila time2 cuti sem selalunya , so ,  a good improvement dearself . Yeay !

Since i start buat online dropship ( visit my  DARLSWEETY   tauuuuu ) *promote skit takpe kan takpe kan hehe . So back to the topic , my weeks became productive since I had darlsweety, kena always promote the tudungs hehe at instagram and facebook and the layan all customers kesayangan , hiks . Everything goes well and everything come from Allah , All praise to Allah , Alhamdulillah .

So , thats all . Next time , I'll update more ye . Thanks for reading
Assalamualaikum and Have a nice day <3




No comments :

Post a Comment

You can comment here ;)