Friday, January 12, 2018

Alhamdulillah, 2018 : )

Assalamualaikum ; )

plants, pink, and flowers image
*btw, this look cute sangat maigod. I just realised it when I watch Jess and Gabriel Vlog. No wonder Jess 
like it ! It is so cuteeeeeee and I cant deny it. :'(
Terasa macam nak beli, kumpul bebanyak huhu

Okay, moving on.
It's my first blog post for 2018 , yeayyy ! *semoga lebih rajin update blog dearself*

Alhamdulillah, its already 2018 .
That means I am 21 years old this year . Ottokke !!
Its okay lah kan. People said that ' age is just a number ' kan ? So, chill la kan.

Overall for last year, 2017, it had been a good year for me. Alhamdulillah and I bet it is a good year for all you jugak kan kan kan
If not, its okay, no worries dear !

Make this 2018 a good year for you okay. In Sha Allah ;)

Sekarang ni iollsss tengah cuti sem sebulan so, ada lah masa nak update blog bagai. Kalau tak, hmm jangan haraplah dengan assignment yang menggunung tanpa penghabisan tuuuu :')

Kalau dah masuk tahun baru means kena ada azam tahun baru la eh ? Is it ?

My 2018 life resolutions : Secrets lah  !! ( I already jot in down in my planner so yeah ! )
                                   
Semoga semua azam tahun 2018 ni terlaksana dengan baik. In Sha Allah. Let us be a better person than before okay :)

Dah lah sampai sini je kot, nanti rajin I update lagi  : D

May Allah bless all of us . Assalamualaikum .

No comments :

Post a Comment

You can comment here ;)