Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bigbang , For me !

Hi , ok aku nak nangis ni act aku dah tulis entry ni dah nak habes kot tadi pastu tertutup and x save . Ok bye

Hi balik . Hehe 
Its already 1:26 am and i am still listen to bigbangs' songs so aku tepikir why not aku post entry tentang bigbang in case suatu hari nanti aku dah lupakan bigbang aku bolehlah baca blog ni balik and have the feeling of love toward bigbang again and realised how much dulu aku suka sangat bigbang nih :') Uri sarang hae ji maraho . Maksudnya let us not fall in love but bigbang I am already fall in love WITH you since a few years ago till this day . Ok aku sebenarnya one of VIP . VIP ni gelaran untuk fans fans bigbang . Aku ni peminat bigbang since aku dari form 1 lagi time selekeh selekeh lagi till now they had improved a lot .  Nampak tak setia dia tu macam mana . Sampai sekarang okay . Hehe . Bigbang patut berbangga ade fan macam aku ni . Ok padahal ramai lagi yg hardcore macam aku kot hehe . We are always together VIP . LOTS OF LOVE .



      
                                                 This is bigbang when 2010 :)) 

why I love bigbang ? 
Actually , I cant answer the question since i never know how to tell u why I love bigbang ? Why I adore them ? Why I cant forget them ? Cinta tak boleh diungkapkan dengan kata kata gitu hehe . Sweet tak ?

TAPI TAKPE YANG PENTING I AM A VIP AND ALWAYS A VIP NOW AND FOREVER :') 

I wanna let u know FOR ME KAAN , member yang paling aku suka dalam bigbang , taeyang . I really adore his beautiful voice . Aku rasa dia nyanyi semua deep from his heart beacause i can feel it taeyang . I feel u :') kadang kadang aku suka ulang part yang taeyang nyanyi , just dont know why .
Beautiful sangat . Members lain pun aku minat jugak cause all of them are so funny , manly and
adorable .

So , bigbang just released all of THE MADE SERIES . Dah lama aku tunggu comeback diaorg kot , two years i guess and akhirnya . They never disappointed all the VIP . They makes us proud actually .

MADE SERIES IS THE BEST . Thank you bigbang . I am your proud VIP and i am sure all VIPS feel the same . Fighting bigbang . You are the best worldwide  , loves :') 

                             





  I am so jealous with all of these girls . They are so lucky . :') 
   
  






No comments :

Post a Comment

You can comment here ;)