Tuesday, July 25, 2017

sleepover with my high school girls !

Asslamualaikum,
 
Tuesday 17/7
Its our first sleepover together after a loooong time !! Me, Aina Syahirah, Qurratul and Syerahusna !
Finally, our plan goes really well yeay yeay alahmdulillah . Dulu duduk asrama selaluu sangat gosip sesama borak sesama tido sesama hikhik rindu :'(

We stayed for one day and one night at Syerahusna's homestay which is just near my house hahaha 5 MINUTES drive je tau uollssss feeling2 tido dekat luar pulak kan hikhik !!
All of us had planned to make a barbeque party at night yehuu so, we brought along all the stuff for bbq
( BELI MACAM MACAM ACAH MACAM 8 ORANG NAK MAKAN LOL PADAHAL 4 JER HAHAHA )

My friends arrived at the house in the afternoon while I had to wait for my little brother finished his school at 4.30P.M and asked my father to send me straightly to the syahirah's house hikhik. So, as soon as I arrived at there, we had Dominos together  . *Typing while craving sobs

And then, we walked outside near the playground in the evening and had ice cream sebab ada pakcik jual ice cream lalu and then bunyi matcool matcool kawanku .............

At Night, after everyone already had shower and perform solat maghrib, we prepared all the ingredients for Tomyam and bbq party yeah and start !!!! I'll show you the picture okay :p






 Then, we had a mask timeeeeeeee ! and selfies time ! hihi. . Please just ignore our face because I know its look so weird hahahahah LOL , But I am gonna share it jugak . I dont care wek


hewwwwwww :p

Okay, dah cantik ! 

QURRATUL, AINA, SYERAHUSNA, ME 


Cantik ke idokkkk ! HAHA 

Excuse us please . I just love my girls a lots !!!! Hihi 


Then, we have a movie time ! We watched NERVE . I really recommend all of u to watch this movie because its so great and awesome !  5/5 GO AND WATCH IT !


Watch please , sumpah best hiks


And the hero also handsome , Dave Franco . If you guys had watch now you see me 2 , Yaaaa, Its him but just in a bit botak version hihi 

Okay, Thanks for reading 
Assalamualaikum ;) 





No comments :

Post a Comment

You can comment here ;)